At SCGA our Parties are fun packed and exciting, and parents you don’t have to do anything except bring a cake. We cater for children 4 to 12 years, whether it’s a Birthday or Christmas party a Preschool or Play group outing our parties are second to none.
Parties last 2 hours, the first hour and 30 minutes the children are in the gym playing games and participating in four different gym circuits. The other 30 minutes is for the food and cake. The activities are modified for the age group of the party. Parents are welcome to say in the Air-conditioned viewing room to either watch the children or relax and chat with the other parents while enjoying something to eat and drink from the cafe.
What we provide
- Party invitations
- Exclusive use of the gym and party room
- Fully structured programs, supervised access to all the gym equipment, trampolines, foam pit, trapeze, parachute and much, much more
- Private room set up. Plates, bowls, serviettes
- A choice of several different hot foods and a selection of accompany food such as fairy bread, chips, cup cakes , juice or cordial
- Water provided while the children are in the gym
- A Party coordinator to liaise with experienced staff and parents
- Lolly bags to all participants
- Access to cafe AJ’s, and music over the gym PA
- Fun Guaranteed
Times & Availability
Parties run on;
- Saturdays from 12:30 – 2:30 pm, 3:00 – 5:00 pm or 5:30 – 7:30 pm
- Sundays from 9:45 – 11:45 am, 12:30 – 2:30 pm, 3:00 – 5:00 pm or 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
(except public holidays and December school holidays).
For enquiries or available dates please contact us on 4227 5722 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org. Special dietary requirements are available for menu options (such as gluten free, nut free, vegetarian etc) but may incur an extra fee.
“The staff are amazing I don’t know how they do it.”
– Sonya O
“The food was great, it was hot and fresh and much better than you usually get at kids parties, and the kids had so much fun.”
– Nanna G
“Thank you for the wonderful party on Saturday. All the parents commented on how organised the party was just how active the kids got to be. Everyone was really impressed!”
– Jaci B
“I would recommend SCGA parties because they are professionally handled and with a high level of staffing. It was in a very controlled environment but a lot of fun still. The home-made cup-cakes were a lovely touch.”
– Jenny P
“The kids had a wonderful time, the service is fantastic and I’d do it all again.”
– Tammy M
“Kids had a fantastic time. Highly recommend it. Good value for money and fantastic party food.” –Amanda
“Quite entertaining. Even the children who don’t do gymnastics enjoyed it!”
– Karen E
“My daughter and her friends absolutely loved the day and raved about it at school for weeks after the event.”
– Daniela D.
“It was lovely to see the kids so active and then to enjoy all the party food afterwards too! It was so well organised.”
– Michelle C
“The fathers had more fun than the kids! Everything was well done.”